too twee? or just cute? my vote is for cute, of course :)
duck ramen!!! made by mike :) #ilovesousvide
if you love brownie edges you'll love these peppermint brownie waffles. their waffle-y bits are like ALL the edges – the best part! but maybe the other best part is the fact that i made this with stuff from Walmart for under $5. a happy holiday indeed ;) #sponsored #RockThisChristmas walmart.com/holidaymeals
i have a thing for crepe cakes :)
turkey + noodle lovers unite!
#instantpot pho...you know you wanna cause it'll be un-pho-gettable :P
so soft and squishy 😅 happy friday from #totoro tag a friend who loves buns!
it's #totoroweek! here are some cute lil #totoro inari sushi to brighten up your wednesday. would you eat these guys? tag a friend who loves totoro! ps - if you make anything totoro, i’d love to see!!!!
one pot! no pasta draining - it's a game changer :)
tat on my buffalo ribs like i do not know what permanent is 🎶 buffalo buffalo buffalo short ribs at @buffalomountainlodge @banff_lakelouise
it's sunday, make some pho!
pho-nomenal recipe up on the blog #🍜 #thatnoodlelife
it's friday, which means, time for DIM SUM! it's a dim sum party and you're invited 🤤🤤🤤 made these juicy pork siu mai, hope you like them! thanks for hosting @frommetovuu & @ohcuriousrose!
this cocktail was lit 🔥bourbon with fresh smoke was so bomb i'd go back to banff just for another one! #tasteforadventure @banff_lakelouise
rainy october mornings crave cozy comfort foods, like this miso corn ramen #thatnoodlelife #🍜
fall brunch feels: super cute quick and easy one bowl mini pumpkin pancakes 🍁🍂🥞 recipe up on the blog
slow braised wagyu brisket bo kho beef stew - warm, cozy, beefy, all the usual fall feels 🍂🍁🍂🐮recipe up in the blog + rare 20% off wagyu discount code too!
mini everything pretzel dogs/ recipe now up on the blog/ quick & easy everything spice/ just got to wait til they rise twice #foodpoetry 😂
i bet you dip, he dip, she dip 😉4 ingredient pumpkin whipped ricotta's on the menu tonight! ricotta, baked japanese pumpkin, milk, and oil in a @vitamix blender, season to taste and you're good to dip! happy thanksgiving to our canadian friends! #gathertogether #ad
breakfast in banff - sunny side up eggs in the sun! housemade elk sausages too 😋 🍂🍁🍂@banff_lakelouise @bakercreekmountainresort
mini everything pretzel dogs, on the blog!
doing a KitchenAid giveaway over on instagram! Check out this post to enter:
pumpkin cupcakes for all those fall feels!!
cinnamon buns for your weekend!
real is on the rise and so are these buns - fall feels with warm fresh 6 ingredient cinnamon buns now up on the blog
celebrating fall by making pumpkin everything, starting with these pumpkin ricotta lasagna roll ups, now on the blog
cozy fall feels call for cozy fall recipes like this sage and pumpkin lasagna!
rainy days call for spicy korean army stew! easy to make and even easier to eat!
this combo of deep fried bread and shrimp, so addictive i might have eaten the whole plate 😅
• 4 WonderTM Bread White Hamburger Buns
• 1⁄2 lb. shrimp
• 1 egg
• 1 tsp. sesame oil
• 1⁄2 tsp. salt
• 1⁄2 tsp. white pepper
• 1 green onion, thinly sliced
• 1 tbsp. minced ginger
• 1 clove garlic
• Toasted sesame seeds
• Canola or grapeseed oil for deep frying
1. Add the shrimp, egg, sesame oil, salt, pepper, green onion, minced ginger, and garlic to a food processor and pulse until just blended.
2. Spread the shrimp mixture onto the buns, sprinkle with sesame seeds and cut into quarters.
3. Heat oil to 350°F, then carefully drop in the shrimp toasts, being sure not to crowd the pan. Cook the shrimp toasts until golden and cooked through, about 3-4 minutes per side. Cool on paper towels or a wire rack.
is the long weekend really a long weekend if there aren't bbq'ed ribs involved? 🤔
#ribs #labordayweekend #recipe
curing my summertime sadness with this monster tonkatsu burger: 2 fried pork patties on japanese mayo topped with coleslaw #150bunsofsummer #ad
• 2 D’Italiano® Brioche Buns
• Tonkatsu sauce
For the pork cutlets:
• 4 thin, boneless pork chops
• Salt & freshly ground pepper
• 1 cup flour
• 1 egg, lightly beaten
• 1 cup panko
• Oil for deep frying (canola or grapeseed)
For the slaw:
• 2 cups thinly shredded cabbage
• 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
• 1⁄2 tsp. rice vinegar
• 1 tsp. sesame oil
• Salt & freshly ground pepper
1. Lightly pound the pork chops until thin. Season generously with salt & pepper. Dip in flour, then the egg, then the panko to bread.
2. Heat up 2 inches of oil in a deep, heavy-bottomed pan over medium heat. When the oil reaches 350°F, carefully drop in the pork chops, being sure not to crowd the pan. Cook the pork chops, flipping once, until golden and cooked through, about 4-6 minutes per side (depending on thickness). Cool pork chops on paper towels or a wire rack.
3. Whisk together the vegetable oil, rice vinegar, and sesame oil. Season with salt & pepper to taste. Toss with the shredded cabbage.
4. Make the burger: spread mayo and mustard on the bottom bun and top with 2 Tonkatsu cutlets and a generous amount of cabbage. Drizzle on Tonkatsu sauce to taste and add top bun.
healthy shouldn't look this hot but it does: lemongrass turkey with sriracha mayo - it's the #burger version of a classic vietnamese #banhmi
• 4 D’Italiano® Brioche Buns, toasted
• 1 lb. ground turkey
• 2 stalks lemongrass – white parts only – minced
• 1 shallot, minced
• 1 tbsp. fish sauce
• 1⁄2 tsp. ground pepper
• 1⁄2 tsp. sugar
• 1 large carrot, julienned
• 2” piece of daikon, julienned
• 1⁄2 tsp. salt
• 2 tsp. sugar
• Sriracha mayo
• Green leaf lettuce
• Fresh cilantro
1. Make the pickles: put the carrots and daikon in a bowl and sprinkle with salt and sugar. After 15 minutes, rinse off the pickles, drain well and place in the fridge until ready to assemble the burgers.
2. In a bowl, mix together the turkey,
lemongrass, shallot, fish sauce, pepper, and sugar. Form into 4 patties. Grill over medium-high heat until lightly charred and cooked through, about 3-5 minutes per side.
3. Make the burger: spread on sriracha mayo to taste, then add a turkey patty. Top with lettuce, carrots and daikon mixture, cilantro, and the top bun.
#currywurst > bratwurst, especially when there are #fries involved
• 4 D’Italiano® Brizzolio Buns
• 2 cups french fries
• 4 Fresh From The Farm Chicken Smokies
• 1/4 cup ketchup
• 1 tbsp. curry powder
• diced onions
• butter or mayo, if desired
1. Cook the fries according to the package.
2. Mix the ketchup with the curry powder.
3. Grill the Smokies until hot and starting to blister.
4. Toast the Brizzolio buns and butter or add mayo, if desired.
5. Place a generous amount of fries into the bun and top with a Smokie.
6. Add onions and curry ketchup to taste.
pizza grilled cheese!!!! PIZZA GRILLED CHEESE!!!
cheesy tacos al pastor because cheese is life!
tiny blueberry pancakes to take away those monday blues. show me your bluebs!
Check out these amazing discounts on your next food shop M&S Discounts